Monday, October 20, 2008

Surprise Party!

This is what we woke up to on Sunday morning Oct 12th. It was a nice surprise and speaking of surprises I sure got one when I thought i was going out to my moms just for dinner! Surprise!!!!
Jef, Lynn, and my mom had planned a surprise 30th bday party at her house. I had no idea---that doesnt happen to often! So kudos to the party planners!
The kids had a great time helping me open presents- I think daniel was more excited about it then me. Oh to be 3 again with all that energy from just opening a box!
Jeff finally got the camera taken from him so he could be in a picture! Ha ha ha
Thanks to lynn for all her hard work planning the party! Here she is taking a break reading books to Staci and Kiana! How sweet! :) Thanks everybody for coming out to my moms house even though some of us were worried about the amount of snow up north! It was nice to see all of you there! Yes Donny and Kory even you two!!!

1 comment:

A. Cobb Family said...

How fun, i wish we could have been there.