Monday, January 12, 2009

New years Eve 2008

So new years was spent at my moms house this year! We had some awesome Fondue going on! we had chicken , pork, and steak to eat plus breads and veggies with the cheese fondue. I think we were all at the table for 2 hours at least. then we set up the fruit and chocolate fondue. oh it was good! hence the reason tawnia has chocolate on her head compliments of me...but mom she started it! Grandpa went and picked up fireworks to set off so that was kind of fun. But man was it cold outside! they are slowly becoming the noisy neighbors again with all their holiday ruckus! :) Joey and Marti stayed inside to hide from the fireworks we found them both in the recliner with their ears plugged. Daniel did not like the poppers we did when we came back inside. After the kemps left Jeff and I and grandma took a little dip in the hot tub it was loverly! Jeff headed back home that night(early morning) since he had to work. the boys and I stayed over so we could go sledding the next day down their with grandma and grandpa! the boys love having sleep overs at grandmas house! that is tawnias butt by the way!!!Tawnia with a camera right in grandmas face so of course she is giggling!



ok so someone finally got my pic too!

1 comment:

Kory, Tawnia, Marti and Emersyn said...

Oh my heck my butt is sooo cute, please take more pictures of it.