Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Art Contest 2009



The boys got to enter an Art Contest at Jeffs office with the topic of "what I like about Spring.."
I got out all of the art supplies I could find around the house and let them go to it. I was not going to coach them at all. they were so excited to find out that Nathan won first prize for his age group and got a certificate to Fat Cats and Joey and Daniel won second prize for their age groups and got a certificate to the Tree House museum. Dad was rather proud as well. Way to go boys!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Was this just for kids of employees?
If not how come I was not notified?

Momcob said...

Nice job guys! I love your pictures.

Kory, Tawnia, Marti and Emersyn said...

Awesome art guys! You are going to take me to Fat Cats with you right?