Friday, February 20, 2009

Nathans 7th Birthday



Nathan had a friends pirate party on Saturday the 14th. It was a lot of fun. We had cannonball wars, alligator attacks, and a pirate jumping contest. The kids also got to decorate their own treasure box cakes. I think there was mostly eating going on though. Nathan had a good time and my house is still standing after all those boys. So it was successful.



we did his family party on Sunday the 15th. It was fun the boys and uncle Andy had a cannonball war also. Staci joined in the fun as much as she could too. even austin tried to play with the big boys! I made a big treasure chest cake for this party and Nathan loved it. He is such a spoiled kid! But I guess if it is only once a year I am ok with that. So Happy Birthday Nate the great!!!

No comments: